LEADERS IN OUR FIELD
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS has a 23-year track record in the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market and is supported by a well established, highly skilled technical resource base and a countrywide operations infrastructure.
The company provides UPS solutions for every conceivable computer or electronic systems need, including SOHO, networking, point of sale, major commercial, industrial, telecommunication, medical, corporate and governmental, no matter how large or small the applications.
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS
UPS solutions includes a range of appropriate software products and technical back-up support services on a national scale, with over 80 years combined experience and expertise in the power management sector.
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS differentiates itself in the market by providing innovative power supply and maintenance solutions, all tailored to meet the individual needs of customers no matter how simple, complex or critical.
The operating philosophy of SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS is simple: excellence in products, service and support, provided by highly skilled and experienced staff from a platform of ongoing personnel training and development programs. We do not compromise on quality and service.
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS offers comprehensive in-house training for the appropriate staff of channel partners and customers.
These training courses will provide staff with a working and practical understanding of the various UPS products and technologies, the software products and their applications.
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS is able to assist channel partners and customers with enquiries that require on-site inspection, analysis and evaluation.
Full technical reports and recommendations are provided.
WARRANTY AND SERVICES
Services under warranty are conducted within 24 hours on small UPS units. On larger systems on-site warranty is provided. All SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS products are supplied with comprehensive warranties, ranging from 1 year to extended 5 year warranties. A 24-hour, 365 days a year service facility is also available for mission critical equipment.
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS conducts national sales and marketing activities from our head office located in East London and Port Elizabeth. Through our channel network, we are able to offer supply, service and support in Durban, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Pretoria, George and Johannesburg and to the rest of Africa.
Experienced consultants, trained support personnel and qualified service technicians make it possible to completely satisfy our clients.
4. ABSA Bank
5. Transkei National Building Society
6. Afrox Hospital Group
7. Pick ‘n Pay
9. Lear Corporation
10. Johnson & Johnson
11. RNE Holdings
12. Buffalo Timber
14. PQ Africa
16. SAD (Pharmacare)
17. Luk Africa
18. Sundays River Citrus co-op
19. Mandela Museum
22. Transkei Wholesalers
23. Shield Buying Group
27. Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC)
29. Amatola Water Works
30. KWT TLC
31. EL TLC
32. Butterworth TLC
33. Link Pharmacy Group
34. Defy Refrigeration
35. Supreme Larson & Juhl
36. Hemingways Casino Resort
37. O.R.Tambo District Municipality
38. Mercedes Benz South Africa
39. The Kempston Group
40. Engelhard SA
41. Just On Cosmetics
42. Armstrong Hydraulics
44. Office of the Premier
45. Rhodes University
46. Steve Biko foundation
47. Amatole District Municipality
48. Buffalo City Metro municipality
49. North End prison
50. Frere Hospital
51. Department Public works
52. Ikhala FET college
53. King Hintsa FET college
54. Department of education
55. Department of social development
56. Department of Health
57. Walter Sisulu university
59. Real People
60. Southern Star electrical
61. Power Connection
62. Edison Performance Electrical
63. Life Health Care Hospitals
64. Holiday Inn Garden court
65. Bocal electronics
66. KSD FET College
67. Buffalo City College
68. Harry printers
69. East Coats radiology
70. VW South Africa
73. Cecilia makawane hospital
74. Numpumilelo hospital
75. Western Groupe spar corporation
76. Bedford Hospital
77. Adelaide hospital
78. Cathcart hospital
79. Butterworth hospital
80. SS Gida hospital
81. Greenfield pharmacy
82. Greenfields Spar
83. Baron Select
84. Transkei Quarry
85. Ivor Smith Electrical
86. EP Cricket
87. Wool testing bureau
88. Nelson Mandela Metro University
89. EL IDZ
90. Fruit and veg city
91. SSI engineering
92. Axxess DSL
93. NSA burglar alarms
94. Wright Surveillance
97. Kingwood College
98. Mario Levy
99. Blue Crane municipality
100. DSG College
101. GMSA ( General motors south Africa)
SCHULTZ POWER SYSTEMS has products to cater for every conceivable power supply need.
Our product range consists of:
- The AEC / Mecer line-interactive entry-level range, available in sizes 600VA, 1000VA,
The AEC/ Mecer smart line interactive, Pure sinewave UPS range, availible in sizes 1kva, 2kva and 3kva.
- The AEC T3 single phase input single phase output, on-line double conversion sine wave range, with RJ11 socket for telephone or modem protection, and RS232 socket bundled with Smart software. Ranges are from 1kVA, 2KVA, 3kVA, 6KVA and 10KVA. Rack-mount options are also available.
- The TOWER TS innovative on-line range of UPS from 5kVA to 20kVA. Ideal for all applications from computers to the harshest industrial type applications. Single-phase input and output. This unit is of the highest quality and design. It has full power management and remote alarm monitoring. Full digital display and inverter controlled from a key position.
- The AEC T4 on-line double conversion range from 10kVA to 20kVA three-phase input and single phase output. This range is ideal for all applications. This unit can offer the need of hot standby as well as full intelligent power management to a number of file servers.
- The AEC T5 on-line double conversion range from 10KVA to 120KVA with three-phase input and three-phase output. Recently introduced to our UPS stable, this unit offers incredible value with outstanding features. LCD display, static and manual bypass with galvanic isolation. All T5 UPS units are fitted standard with SNMP monitoring.
- APC / MGE entire range of UPS and power products, i.e.: galaxy 300, 5000, 7000, Symmetra,
- PSS – GP 800 series for 4-15 kva (1/1)
- PSS – Master series (3/1)
- PSS – EPower series (3/3)
- Clearline Lightning and Surge protection
- Constant Voltage Transformers (CVT)
- Automatic Voltage Stabilizers
- DC to AC Inverters
- DC Power Supplies / High Grade Battery Chargers
- Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Yamaha, Perkin, Robin, Bundu, Kipor and Kohler Generators – Petrol and Diesel
- John Deere, Volvo three phase generators
Simon Schultz Sales & Technical 083 325 4355
Chiara Schultz Managing Member & Accounts 082 320 1464
Roby Solomon Technical Engineer 083 629 4105
Ché Etter Member 083 605 9176
Anil syriac Sales & Marketing 083 633 1403
Brian Etter Solar Power division 061 054 7134
Tel. Number: (043) 721 1449
Fax. Number: (043) 721 1443
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Schultz Sales & Technical: 083 325 4355
Chiara Schultz Managing Member & Accounts: 082 320 1464
Janine Bentley Sales consultant: 082 222 1657
Mario Costello Technical manager: 041 585 0309
Tel. Number: (041) 585 0309
Fax. Number: (041) 585 0312
E-mail address: email@example.com